After the death of my mother, I inherited a sofa and two Nogaret armchairs and as I need to start my project of new social media, I propose for sale, to the best offerer these two pieces of a rare value.
Counterfeiting! how to fight them!
I have a method, simple and efficient, to fight against counterfeitings. It is part of my know how, and I don’t want to explain it without making a profit out of it. So you are always welcome to contact me and explain your problem, and I’ll be happy to tell you more!
In this post, I just want to emphasize the damages caused by counterfeitings, from an extract of an article from Wikipedia. Many other sources are available to show the huge losses in the econanmy due to counterfeitings. But you know it better than me if you read this article!
The spread of counterfeit goods (commonly called “knock-offs” or “rip-offs”) has become global in recent years and the range of goods subject to infringement has increased significantly. Apparel and accessories accounted for over 50 percent of the counterfeit goods seized by U.S Customs and Border Control. According to the study of Counterfeiting Intelligence Bureau (CIB) of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), counterfeit goods make up 5 to 7% of World Trade, however these figures cannot be substantiated due to the secretive nature of the industry.
A report by the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development on counterfeitings indicates that up to US$200 Billion of international trade could have been in counterfeit and illegally copied goods in 2005. In November 2009, the OECD updated these estimates, concluding that the share of counterfeit and illegitimate goods in world trade had increased from 1.85% in 2000 to 1.95% in 2007. That represents an increase to US$250 billion worldwide.
In a detailed breakdown of the counterfeit goods industry, the total loss faced by countries around the world is $600 billion, with the United States facing the most economic impact. When calculating counterfeit products, current estimates place the global losses at $400 billion. On November 29, 2010, the Department of Homeland Security seized and shut down 82 websites as part of a U.S. crackdown of websites that sell counterfeit goods, and was timed to coincide with “Cyber Monday,” the start of the holiday online shopping season.
Some see the rise in counterfeitings of goods as being related to globalisation. As more and more companies, in an effort to increase profits, move manufacturing to the cheaper labour markets of the third world, areas with weaker labour laws or environmental regulations, they give the means of production to foreign workers. These new managers of production have little or no loyalty to the original corporation. They see that profits are being made by the global brand for doing little (other than advertising) and see the possibilities of removing the middle men (i.e. the parent corporation) and marketing directly to the consumer. This can result in counterfeit products being virtually indistinguishable from original products, as they are being produced in the same company, and in damage to the parent corporation due to copyright infringement.
Certain consumer goods, especially very expensive or desirable brands or those that are easy to reproduce cheaply, have become frequent and common targets of counterfeiting. The counterfeiters either attempt to deceive the consumer into thinking they are purchasing a legitimate item, or convince the consumer that they could deceive others with the imitation. An item which makes no attempt to deceive, such as a copy of a DVD with missing or different cover art or a book without a cover, is often called a “bootleg” or a “pirated copy” instead.
Most counterfeit goods are produced and manufactured in China, making it the counterfeit capital of the world. In fact, the counterfeiting industry accounts for 8% of China’s GDP. Joining China are North Korea and Taiwan. Some counterfeits are produced in the same factory that produces the original, authentic product, using inferior materials. Another strange new trend in counterfeiting, especially seen in consumer electronics, is the manufacture of entirely novel products using poor quality materials or, more often, incorporating desirable features not present in a brand’s authentic product line and then including prominent and fake brand names and logotypes to profit from brand recognition or brand image.
An example would be imitation “Nokia” and “iPhone” cellular phones with features like dual SIM slots or analog TV, which are unavailable in authentic originals, or cosmetically-identical clones of high-end smartphones such as those from Hong Kong-based Goophone, using off the shelf system-on-chips from MediaTek and the Android operating system, often with user interfaces made to resemble the devices they imitate. Another example would be imitation “iPod” MP3 players whose power cells or batteries are removable and replaceable, whereas in authentic originals the power cells or batteries are permanently installed.
In the United States, a federal crackdown on counterfeit imports is driving an increase in domestic output of fake merchandise, according to investigators and industry executives. Raids carried out in New York City resulted in the seizure of an estimated $200 Million in counterfeit apparel, bearing the logos of brands such as “The North Face,” “Polo,” “Izod Lacoste,” “Rocawear,” “Seven for all Mankind,” and “Fubu.” One of the largest seizures was a joint operation in Arizona, Texas and California that seized seventy-seven containers of fake “Nike Air Jordan” shoes and a container of “Abercrombie & Fitch” clothing, valued at $69.5 million. Another current method of attacking counterfeits is at the retail level. Fendi sued the Sam’s Club division of Walmart for selling fake “Fendi” bags and leather goods in five states. Sam’s Club agreed to pay Fendi a confidential amount to settle the dispute and dismiss the action. In the case Tiffany v. eBay, Tiffany & Co. sued auction site eBay for allowing the sale of counterfeit items, but lost on all claims. Gucci filed suit against thirty websites in the United States and is currently in the process of suing one hundred more.
A number of companies involved in the development of anti-counterfeiting and brand protection solutions have come together to form special industry-wide and global organisations dedicated to combating the so-called “brand pirates” such as the International Hologram Manufacturers Association. Other companies and organisations have established web-based communities that provide a framework for crowd-sourced solutions to counterfeiting. One such free community, Collectors Proof enables manufacturers and users alike to associate unique identification numbers to virtually any item so that each new owner can update its chain of custody. Because quality counterfeit items are often difficult to discern from authentic goods, this approach enables potential customers to access an item’s current and previous ownersÂ â€“ its provenanceÂ â€“ prior to purchase.
To combat counterfeiting, companies may have the various parts of an item manufactured in independent factories and then limit the supply of certain distinguishing parts to the factory that performs the final assembly to the exact number required for the number of items to be assembled (or as near to that number as is practicable) or may require the factory to account for every part used and to return any unused, faulty or damaged parts. To help distinguish the originals from the counterfeits, the copyright holder may also employ the use of serial numbers or holograms etc., which may be attached to the product in another factory still.
Counterfeitings! You know now what it costs. So how much would you spend to stop it? Or how much did you already spend to stop it without success!
Contact me: JP DEMURGER – email@example.com – +41 76 587 81 49
Modern life goes through credit or debit card transactions.
I would like here to relate here what happend with my crowdfunding campaign that turned in a very short period of time into a nightmare.
I tried to find a interactive way to present my projects, that took my some time, and here I should emphasize the important way played by Fiverr.com to find reliable suppliers.
I wanted to go through a Platform for the donation, and to my surprise, to accept entrepreneurial projects, it is more than difficult to find the right place. It is also difficult to find the right reward coping with the rules of the Platform. I have been refused by several of them. So no need to say that your projects is of no interest for the Platform, they just offer you a space, for them to make money. You can consider normal to pay for the service, but it must fit their format, not your interest to grow a business.
Finally, I decided to go with one.
I mostly advertised with Twitter, after a shutdown of my Facebook account, due to an overadvertising mistake on Hootsuite. So Facebook closed my account, that I patiently grew over years, but they never considered the mistake I made once, and I decided to grow my accoount on Twitter.
To follow better prospect donors, I applied to mlspsites.com where you are following my blog today.
Recently I started receiving donations, I was thrilled, and I got contacted by “big” donors, that I encouraged to send money directly, but they wanted to go via the Platform. I also thought it would be a good legal protection for me too.
I discovered that my Platform was going through a card processor, and I wanted to know more on upper limits due to the big donations they wanted to send.
I looked at the transaction and dicovered that my donations were the results of numerous failled or blocked transactions, and I started to be very suspicious about who were these donors.
I received the following answer on why processor was blocking transactions, and I reproduce their answer here.
– Failed security checks
– Mismatches between the customer’s browser IP, billing address, and/or country of origin for the card
– Multiple purchases attempts in a short period of time, often with different cards
There was no dispute.
And then I had a full stop from the Platform and the processor, with no possible appeal. (reproduced here)
From the crowdfunding Platform:
“Dear … Customer,
We are writing to inform you that your … campaign has been removed due to a violation of our Terms & Conditions.
The content of your campaign falls under our “Conditions of Use” section. You may view this in our Terms & Conditions here -…
Unfortunately, our Terms & Conditions, along with strictly enforced policies from the payments industry, prohibit … from allowing you to continue raising money for this campaign.
The … Team”
and from the card processor:
“Thanks for signing up with …!
Because of the elevated dispute risk here, 100% account balance will be placed on reserve for the next 90 days, the industry-standard period during which most payments are disputed. During this time, the reserved funds will help cover any disputes or refunds on your account. The remaining balance will transfer to your bank account at the end of this period.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
But I never got a reply, even if I sent a reply, and ask them to return the money to the donors …
So without being involved in the financial transactions and without knowing any donors (maybe here a card traffic metwork), I lost today my donation Platform and my processor Platform without any possible appeal or given notice! Like Facebook! I really have a feeling of frustration.
It reminds me Kafka, (Le procès in French), where a man was condammed and killed by justice without understanding what was happening to him.
It must be my lucky day, and I start to be suspicious about all internet business, that appears more and more like the robots who shrink our freedom as in science fiction, and no longer human interaction.
Now if you want to make donations, or share more experience contact me directly (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Beef Wellington: the Ultimate recipe!
To continue our review for Christmas meals, after the Christmas cake, I suggest this recipe.
Recipe courtesy of Tyler Florence
- Total Time: 2 hr 30 min
- Prep: 1 hr
- Inactive: 30 min
- Cook: 1 hr
- Yield: 6 to 8 servings
- Level: Intermediate
- For the Duxelles:
- For the Beef:
- Green Peppercorn Sauce:
For the Duxelles:
- To make the Duxelles: Add mushrooms, shallots, garlic, and thyme to a food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Add butter and olive oil to a large saute pan and set over medium heat. Add the shallot and mushroom mixture and saute for 8 to 10 minutes until most of the liquid has evaporated. Season with salt and pepper and set aside to cool.
For the Beef:
- To prepare the beef: Tie the tenderloin in 4 places so it holds its cylindrical shape while cooking. Drizzle with olive oil, then season with salt and pepper and sear all over, including the ends, in a hot, heavy-based skillet lightly coated with olive oil – about 2 to 3 minutes. Meanwhile set out your prosciutto on a sheet of plastic wrap (plastic needs to be about a foot and a half in length so you can wrap and tie the roast up in it) on top of your cutting board. Shingle the prosciutto so it forms a rectangle that is big enough to encompass the entire filet of beef. Using a rubber spatula cover evenly with a thin layer of duxelles. Season the surface of the duxelles with salt and pepper and sprinkle with fresh thyme leaves. When the beef is seared, remove from heat, cut off twine and smear lightly all over with Dijon mustard. Allow to cool slightly, then roll up in the duxelles covered prosciutto using the plastic wrap to tie it up nice and tight. Tuck in the ends of the prosciutto as you roll to completely encompass the beef. Roll it up tightly in plastic wrap and twist the ends to seal it completely and hold it in a nice log shape. Set in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to ensure it maintains its shape.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll the puff pastry out to about a 1/4-inch thickness. Depending on the size of your sheets you may have to overlap 2 sheets and press them together. Remove beef from refrigerator and cut off plastic. Set the beef in the center of the pastry and fold over the longer sides, brushing with egg wash to seal. Trim ends if necessary then brush with egg wash and fold over to completely seal the beef – saving ends to use as a decoration on top if desired. Top with coarse sea salt. Place the beef seam side down on a baking sheet.
- Brush the top of the pastry with egg wash then make a couple of slits in the top of the pastry using the tip of a paring knife — this creates vents that will allow the steam to escape when cooking. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes until pastry is golden brown and beef registers 125 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer. Remove from oven and rest before cutting into thick slices. Garnish with minced chives, and serve with Green Peppercorn Sauce, Roasted Fingerling Potatoes with Fresh Herbs and Garlic, and Warm Wilted Winter Greens.
Green Peppercorn Sauce:
- Add olive oil to pan after removing beef. Add shallots, garlic, and thyme; saute for 1 to 2 minutes, then, off heat, add brandy and flambe using a long kitchen match. After flame dies down, return to the heat, add stock and reduce by about half. Strain out solids, then add 2 cups cream and mustard. Reduce by half again, then shut off heat and add green peppercorns.
Roasted Fingerling Potatoes with Fresh Herbs and Garlic:
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F and place a baking sheet inside to heat.
- Add potatoes, rosemary, sage, thyme, and garlic to a medium bowl. Drizzle with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Remove sheet pan from oven, lightly coat with olive oil, and pour potatoes onto pan. Place potatoes in oven and reduce heat to 425 degrees F. Roast for 20 minutes, or until crispy on outside and tender on inside.
Warm Wilted Winter Greens:
- Cook honey and balsamic together over medium-high heat in a large saute pan, about 5 minutes. Toast walnuts in a small skillet; set aside to cool.
- Pile greens on a platter. Stir mustard into balsamic-honey dressing, then whisk in about 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil; pour over greens. Season greens with salt and pepper and garnish with walnuts, pomegranate seeds, shavings of Parmesan, and shallot.
Recipe courtesy of Tyler Florence
L’idée géniale : dans un post précédent, je vous ai provoqué en vous challengeant sur un problème de 9 points à joindre par 4 droites. J’espère que vous avez trouvé. En tout cas un bon moyen de trouver des solutions est d’être créatif et d’avoir des idées. Cet article du nouvel obs est particulièrement intéressant.
Les cinq commandements d’Isaac Asimov pour trouver une idée géniale
Par Robin Prudent Journaliste.
Qui ne rêve pas de trouver la bonne idée qui changera le cours de l’histoire ? Pour tenter de s’en approcher, les entreprises et les Etats multiplient les séances de brainstorming, sans pouvoir évaluer précisément leur efficacité.
Isaac Asimov, en 1965 – Phillip Leonian/Wikimedia Commons/CC
En 1959, l’écrivain de science-fiction Isaac Asimov avait participé à des recherches collectives à propos d’un bouclier antimissile pour l’armée américaine. C’est son ami, le scientifique Arthur Obermayer, qui l’avait invité à se joindre à des sessions de réflexions autour du projet militaire de l’Agence pour les projets de recherche avancée de défense (Darpa).
Asimov ne participa qu’à quelques réunions, de peur que sa liberté d’expression ne soit limitée par les informations confidentielles qu’il allait devoir traiter. Mais ce passage ne fut pas anodin, puisqu’il laissa derrière lui un texte (en anglais) sur la créativité.
Plus d’un demi-siècle plus tard, son ami scientifique est retombé dessus et a décidé de le publier. Voici ses principaux conseils qu’il donne pour faire émerger une idée géniale.
1- Rassembler des connaisseurs et des excentriques
Pour Isaac Asimov, le processus de créativité est similaire dans tous les domaines de recherche. La grande idée ne sort pas de nulle part, mais d’une connexion inattendue de plusieurs faits ou idées déjà étudiés. Pour faire émerger un concept inédit, il faut donc rassembler des personnes ayant des connaissances fines du sujet en question et d’autres qui n’ont pas peur de proposer des rapprochements un peu fous.
Si cette connexion n’a pas nécessité d’audace, c’est qu’elle n’est qu’une idée corollaire à une idée plus ancienne. Une grande innovation ne devient raisonnable qu’après avoir émergé.
2- Créer une ambiance de travail ouverte aux réflexions stupides
Une fois les bonnes personnes rassemblées autour d’une même table, rien n’est encore gagné. Isaac Asimov cherche alors le moyen de les persuader de laisser libre cours à leur imagination. Pour cela, il faut une grande liberté de ton et de propos.
« Le plus important est de laisser une certaine quiétude et permissivité. Le monde, en général, désapprouve la créativité, et être créatif en public est particulièrement mal vu. Même émettre une supposition en public semble inquiétant. [En session de réflexion] les personnes doivent avoir le sentiment qu’on ne les désapprouvera pas. »
Ainsi, deux types de personnes doivent être écartés de ces sessions :
- ceux qui ne seraient pas prêts à entendre des idées stupides et déstabiliseraient ainsi les autres ;
- et ceux qui auraient une réputation à ne pas perdre ou une autorité trop forte et réduiraient l’assemblée à une obéissance passive.
L’écrivain insiste :
« Même si ces personnes sont individuellement très intéressantes, elles risquent de neutraliser les autres. »
3- Pas plus de cinq participants en même temps
Isaac Assimov met aussi en garde contre la volonté de multiplier les membres de ces sessions de réflexions.
« Le nombre optimal de personne dans chaque groupe ne doit pas être très élevé. Pas plus de cinq personnes ne sont nécessaires. Un nombre plus élevé de personnes permettrait d’apporter davantage d’informations, mais la tension créée par l’attente de pouvoir s’exprimer peut devenir très frustrante. »
L’auteur préconise donc de faire varier les participants plutôt que d’imposer la venue de tout le monde, en même temps.
4- Cultiver l’informel et éliminer le sentiment de responsabilité
Malgré le caractère très sérieux des recherches militaires auxquels il participe, Isaac Asimov préconise de cultiver une certaine légèreté dans ces sessions de recherche.
« La jovialité, l’usage des prénoms, les blagues, sont – je pense – à l’origine des idées. Pas en eux-mêmes, mais parce qu’ils participent à l’enthousiasme qui doit accompagner de la folie créatrice. »
Ainsi, il délaisse volontiers les salles de conférences austères pour réunir les groupes chez l’un des participants ou autour d’un dîner au restaurant.
De plus, le fait de se sentir coupable de ne pas avoir eu une de bonne idée est la manière la plus sûr de ne jamais faire émerger cette bonne idée.
« La chose qui inhibe le plus cette créativité, est sûrement le sentiment de responsabilité. Les plus grandes idées des derniers siècles sont venues de personnes qui n’étaient pas payées pour avoir cette idée. […] Les idées sortent des portes secondaires. »
5- Trouver un psychanalyste et un arbitre
Pour faire émerger des idées enfouies profondément, il faut aider les participants à stimuler leur créativité.
« Il faut qu’une personne ait un rôle proche de celui du psychanalyste, c’est-à-dire poser les bonnes questions pour laisser les personnes parler de leur passé afin d’obtenir de nouvelles connaissances. »
Les sessions de réflexions collectives ne doivent pas non plus être en dehors de toutes règles. Pour cela, un autre personnage clé doit être présent : l’arbitre. Selon Isaac Asimov, celui-ci doit poser des repères dans le débat et guider les réflexions vers le sujet central.
Si vous respectez ces règles, les dispositifs artificiels pour stimuler la créativité ne vous seront plus être nécessaires selon l’auteur. Les idées ne devraient pas tarder à arriver.
It is December and Time to prepare Christmas diner. So instead of a “business” post, lets enjoy a culinary post with some recipes.
Let start by the end of the meal, and a Christmas cake. (you can find full recipes here).
“This cake is a rich, dark, moist fruit cake, very flavorful at Christmas. Try icing with almond paste for a more festive touch. This recipe is started in October or November so as to let it mellow before the holidays. I remember very well my mother storing her fruit cake in an old butter churn that belonged to my grandmother and great grandmother. I wish that I had that old crock.”
- In a medium bowl, combine cherries, citrus peel, raisins, currants, dates, and almonds. Stir in brandy; let stand 2 hours, or overnight. Dredge soaked fruit with 1/2 cup flour.
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C). Grease an 8x8x3 inch fruit cake pan, line with parchment paper, and grease again. In a small bowl, mix together 2 cups flour, baking soda, cloves, allspice, cinnamon, and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter until light. Gradually blend in brown sugar and eggs. Mix together molasses and apple juice. Beat into butter mixture alternately with flour mixture, making 4 dry and 3 liquid additions. Fold in floured fruit. Turn batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 3 to 3 1/2 hours, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of cake comes out clean. Remove from pan, and lift off paper. Cool cake completely, then wrap loosely in waxed paper. Store in an airtight container.
Now for the wine to come with the Christmas cake, I recommend
Grain Noble Petite Arvine 2013 / Marie-Thérèse Chappaz (Fully – Switzerland)
Click on the link to dream for Christmas before Christmas
Vigne les Claives Situation coteau des Claives à Fully | forte pente | vignes en terrasses
Type de sol gneiss avec, par endroits, des lœss
Encépagement Petite Arvine
Age moyen des vignes 30 ans
Vendange manuelle | en petites caissettes | en plusieurs passages
Densité de sucre à la vendange 1140
Vinification pressurage en grappes entières précédé d’une macération pelliculaire | débourbage statique sans intrants | fermentation en levures indigènes (pied de cuve) en fût de chêne neuf | stabilisation une fois que l’équilibre entre le sucre et l’acidité est harmonieux
Elevage 18 mois en fût de chêne neuf
Mise en bouteille après une légère filtration Sucres résiduels 120 g/l
Viticulture biodynamique certifiée
Label Demeter sur la bouteille pas encore
Température de service 8° C
Garde 20 ans
Accords desserts aux fruits cuits | foie gras poêlé
(Translation impossible – Ask your sommelier)
If you want your own recipes to be published, send them to me and I’ll do it in a chronicle “Recipes for Businessmen”!
Enjoy your week-end!
Donate for the “Next Social Network”: here
Donate to “Make ULTRA N°1”: here
Donate to “Write a book”: here
All other donations, including bitcoins: here
Subscribe to GetMyAds, for a passive income: here
The reward: every body is interested by a reward if you invest in my crwodfunding projects. They are hughe and designed especially for you! Take advantage fo them. If you have 10, 100, 1 000 or even more, … it is time before the end fo the year to make a good deal!
I came across one of my friends who just told me, “if I had buy a bitcoin at its beginning, …, it was Worth Nothing, but today?” It is always the same problem, it will die, no future, … but when success is there, whaou!!!! You look stupid having missed it!
- Concerning the socialmedia, I am sure you are interested to make money. So I offer large dividend and extra dividend.
What you get if you enter
when cumulated funds are: Yearly dividend Extra dividend
– from 0 to 5 Mio 20% 8%
(reward to be a pioneer)
– from 5 to 20 Mio 15% 6%
– from 20 to 50 Mio 10% 4%
– from 50 to 100 Mio 7% 2%
There is a real advantage to enter NOW! and be a pioneer!
If profits are over 20%, all rates increase by 2%.
After year 3, an extra dividend will be added.
- To make ULTRA Number 1, you get 10% royalties life long
- For the book writting, you get 100g of Swiss Fondue cheese for each 1 000 USD raised!
Don’t hesitate, it is time to go NOW!
More information email@example.com
Donation to the “Next Social Network”; here
Donation to “Make ULTRA N°1”: here
Donation to “Write a book”: here
All other donations, including bitcoins: here
Thank you for what you do!
GetMyAds? Another black box?
I have been using this Platform now for sometimes (over 6 months), and I can say that I am surprised by its simplicity and its performance!
It is a Dutch friend who almost beg me to listen to their presentation, to start investing in this system. I did it and so many question arose. Is it a Ponzi scheme, which is so in each head of French people after the failure of Madoff! All these exotic investments!
I shorten the presentation of GMA in 2 mn, that you can Watch below.
To invest in GetMyAds is clearly a decision outside the “traditional” authority, like a bank, but in a changing world it is a decision “out of the box”, that can generates for you a great wealth! Just remember bitcoins at its beginning. Here are some thoughts about it:
- it is not a Ponzi scheme, because there is a revenue generated on “internet” advertisement, which is a huge (and growing) market. Just remember that retirement plans are usually Ponzi scheme, used by governments and that are adjusted by retirement age, and pension rate!
- the world is changing, and the money people place in social care, retirement plans payed on wages may maybe not exist in the future. Education is costy, rent also, and the concentration of population in cities make it increase. So for me it is completely legitimate that people look outside the official box and find Tools for their own financing! How long will “regular” politicians keep the world running the old way! Why not saving 50$ per month and have it generate revenues? Starting small, looking how it works, … better than a lottery ticket, or cigarettes smoking!
- risk is moderate because Investment is moderate. Banks protect your money untill 100 000 usd! and looking back at the crisis of 2008, banks can also disappear, without people consent! Just remember that diversification I described in a previous chronicle, is one way to reduce the risk.
Is GetMyAds an MLM system?
I discovered with my different interviews that people do not like MLM, because they are not sure to have a constant energy to place to run the downline. Here the downline is just to accelerate your growth, but not a way to generate more revenue, and if people stop working their downline, it doesn’t cut your revenues. There is no obligation of a downline! So here also, the risk of lost revenues because of “no downline” does not exist. I am always reaady to share screen on Skype to demonstrate how it works.
How much time does it take?
10 mn when you buy token, depending on your rythm of Investment. Just the time to introduce the website to advertise. So it is not a time consuming occupation.
I just repeat what my Dutch friend said : “If you believe in it, do it. Life is a risk and there is Nothing without risk downthere on earth. It will last the time it last, but what is done is done”.
They are done!
I did it and I am happy having done it!
Here are the links for the long presentation in the different languages!
Since the first publication, this passive revenue sharing disappeared.
Conclusion: This type a revenue sharing is giving good result at the beinning of its life! After, nobody knows …
On my yesterday’s favour demand, your response to my post was tremendously positive! and I thank you for that nice surprise! So I ask you another favour.
I am Jean-Pierre DEMURGER from Arthur Investment SA in Switzerland.
Through the last 2 months, we improved a lot our relationship and I did a lot a explanations on the projects. As you know these projects live today with your donations via the Platforms on Gofundme, or directly to us. Discussions with larger investors continue and are very promissing. So I am asking for your support today.
Your support is essential to our growth and finally to your onw benefit also.
I know I can count on you and let you go through the Platform of your choice or to us directly for another method. It will continue till saturday.
Make a donation today.
I thank you for what you do, and for your support to see these projects come alive.
November 30th, 2016
Arthur Investment SA
+41 76 587 81 49
skype : privateinvest1950
Donation to the “Next Social Network”; here
Donation to “Make ULTRA N°1”: here
Donation to “Write a book”: here
All other donations, including bitcoins: here
Look where we took example for what I do!
Can you do me a favour! Listen to my message! I need you!
For the next social media, and to test ideas developed in that media, I need all of YOU, and only YOU, to express yourself about how you feel about it! Nationality in not important, I should tell more, as this media should be international, it is important to see how people reacts from different part of the world on the same idea! You can have your 3 minutes of celebrity by participating to our groups! Where you come from doesn’t matter!
I would like to constitute 3 groups. To determine their characteristics, i try to simplify as much as I could their definition. Male or female doesn’t matter!
- a group a students, from the age of 18, till at the end of graduation, no field of studies especially wanted. There will be no exam of any kind!
- a group of people after 50 years old, independantly of social position, just ready to share ideas and discuss
- and finally, people not in these 2 other groups, who should be in the “active” life, employed or unemployed, with no specific revenues, with or without children, retired or not, sick or healthy, … just come with your enthusiasm (or your depression)
I intend to make physical meetings with the largest groups or on internet for the other ones, or with local representatives. Please email me your name (and maybe a little bit about yourself, if you want) and I’ll orgagnize it as soon as possible! I hope to see all of you very soon and that we feel a lot of pleasure discussing together!
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org !
Now you know the favour I am asking you, and I sincerely hope you will participate. You could then say that this new social media has been adapted to YOUR specification!