The future: this morning, I woke up that with a vision and I wanted to share it with you.
I watched a TV show last night on the programs of the different candidates to the French Elections and I found it with no vision of a future, needless to say bright or illuminating future, just past oriented, and fade! I don’t know also if the process of primaries so so good for democraty, looking at last French élections and US élections too.
First of all, what is globalization for the future. I sumarize it as pooring a glas of hot water into a in a basin of cold water, but everbody wants the basin to be at the temperature of the hor water! This is not possible! It must be warmed, and this means that some energy has to be introduced, because sharing cools it more, than it warms it!
Usually, we are more used to put some cold milk into hot coffe to cool it!
And it is what has been done in the past to keep people quiet, but grid is in, and everyone wants a piece of the cake, so what to do to give some wealth to a larger number of people living longer!
When the cake is shrinking, there are 2 stratégies:
- one building protections around the cake, like walls around territories, to protect the cake, starving populations to have them reduced, and then sharing the cake when the numbers are affortable. Territories are full of castles where the treasury was hidden. If history repeats itself, it should happen soon!
- one sharing the cake, but giving everyone the sens of starvation but giving the courage for people to find solutions untill the cake is eaten. This is a bit like Uber!
It seems also that we are on an post industrial era also, and value is not created in manufacturing. The social wellfare can not continue to charge “work” to pay unworkers, and the idea of a global minimum revenue is not among the worst idea popping up today.
The former paradigm is gone, and there is a new era opening. Where are we aiming at? When there is a change of paradigm, it flips over in a very short time and does not come back! Some stick to the old one and their priviledges, and a small minority is already growing in the future of tomorrow. What are the characteristics!
- Nobody wants to work as much as by the past, but to spend some time with leisure, whatever this means. Is it cultural goods, sports goods, travel, … and part of the jobs of tomorrow are in that part of the economy. It is occupation economy!
- Energy is still a key factor, because without electricity, what be be done? No phone calls, no web application, …. what ever it is clean energy (or dirty one). With that subject comes money, because without money to buy the necessary energy, the “new” economy can not be sustained! Internet introduced the idea of low cost services, so should also the energy be free of charge!
- There is more and more difference between what is visible, and what is invisible! Internet is a big contributor in that sector.
There should be a big argumentation under the topic of internet.
I recently discovered that there is more than 200 cryptocurrencies! How is it possible? It is possible due to the block-chain technology. What role does banks play there! All bitcoins are valued 3.5 Billions $. And nobody can touch them! Except at the findger tips of your keyboard. All banks have more and more strict verification protocole, but here? Should we believe in bank notes or in computers? Behind this example, you can find dark web, Wikileaks, Snowden, and goverments … I remember clearly, that the Tchernobyl cloud stopped at the Frances’ bordures, … goverment truth! It is then normal that there is a trust crisis.
I also logged into this site: globalmoneyline.com . I was so surprise by clicking on links to see how many different forms of products could be at your disposal how many people were making a complementary revenue of it, and maybe a full revenue tomorrow, and how you are submerged by information, advertising, and many other demands, in an incresing demand of consomption! Is it the way of putting the energy in the basin?
It seems also that the more the invisible economy is growing, the more the visible economy is demanding a perfect appearence, to insure of its existence! And a code of social scale is made by this appearence: fashion, images, TVs, cars, watches, … but Zuckerberg always appears with a T-shirt. Where is the worth? Skype is free between 2 computers.
Legal institutions do not protect Citizens from this invisible world, and it seems that politicians tend to protect the darkness of it as a mean of redistributing the old wealth to the new world, or to themselves. If you had been a victim of a scam on internet, you should know what I am talking about!
You have real invisible friends. When you say that to a psycologist, he would say you are crazy! Are they angels? What education should you give to children? Go to school, to mis with others, or stay in front of a screen? … Are social media to help us to give some humanity or to increase our envy of products, …
How to restore trust? Dr House says that we are all lying! So how?
When I woke up, I didn’t get the answer, but if you want to share your belief on this new paradigm, you are welcome to write a comment!